- Center for Research and Computing Data
- “NSF CAREER: Evolutionary Genomics of Enzymes for Complex Carbohydrate Metabolism,” National Science Foundation, $911,093, PI: Yanbin Yin, July 2017 – June 2022.
- “Pricing cyber insurance for a large-scale network,” Casualty Actuarial Society and the Society of Actuaries (CAS/SOA), $20,000, PI: Lei Hua, 2017-2018.
- “USDA ARS: Developing Genomics for Tropical Perennial Crops Economically Important to the United States,” United States Department of Agriculture, $90,000, PI: Dapeng Zhang, 2017-2020.
- “REU site: Integrated computational and experimental REU site at Northern Illinois University,” National Science Foundation, $275,000, PI: Ralph Wheeler, March 2017 – February 2020.
- “Multivariate Analysis for Public Pension Plan Mortality Study and Tables”, The Society of Actuaries, $40,000, PIs: Michelle Xia and Lei Hua, 2016-2018.
- “A Proton Radiography System for Optimization of Proton Therapy,” National Institutes of Health, PI: Fritz DeJongh, consortium PI: Nicholas Karonis, $1,983,562, September 2016 – September 2018.
- “eSHIVA in IOTA: Experiment on Stochasticity in High Intensity Variable Accelerators”, US Department of Energy, $400,000, PI: S. Chattopadhyay Co-PI: B. Erdelyi, May 2016 – March 2018.
- “Development of Ultra-Cold Relativistic Electron Beams at the Quantum Limit for Research and Applications”, National Science Foundation, $560,000, PI: S. Chattopadhyay Co-PI: B. Erdelyi, P. Piot, V. Korampally, August 2015 – August 2018.
- “A comprehensive investigation of a transformational integrable optics storage ring as a ‘smart’ rapid cycling synchrotron for high- intensity beams”, Fermilab, $935,000, PI: A. Valishev Co-PI: Chattopadhyay, S., Piot, P., Erdelyi, B., (NIU) and Nagaitsev S., Lebedev, V., Shiltsev, V., May 2015 – April 2018.
- “Orphan genes in pathogenic bacteria”, NIH R15, $373,400, PI: Yanbin Yin, March 2015 – February 2018.
- Assessing the geomechanical influence of CO2 sequestration in flood basalt reservoirs, U.S. Department of Energy National Energy Technology Laboratory: Research for Safe and Permanent Geologic Storage of CO2 (DE-FOA-0001037), Contract # DE-FE0023381, $433,497, Pollyea, R.M. (Lead PI) and Benson, Sally M. (co-PI), January 2015 – December 2017.
- “Development of Ultra-cold Quantum-degenerate Relativistic Electron Beams for Research and Applications”, National Science Foundation, $600,000, co-PI Philippe Piot, August 2015.
- DNDO proposal on high-flux gamma-ray source, $1.8M, PI Philippe Piot, funded 2015.
- “Upgrade of Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility”, Argonne National Laboratory, $96,000, PI: Bela Erdelyi, August 2013 – August 2015.
- “Acquisition of Maxeler Hardware,” Chicago Mercantile Exchange Foundation Group, $13,900, PI: Nicholas Karonis, July 2014 – December 2015.
- “Nonlinear Dynamics and Phase Space Manipulations of High- Brightness Beams”, US Department of Energy, $300,000, PI: Bela Erdelyi co-PI Philippe Piot, May 2014 – March 2017.
- Development of Fast Imaging Cameras and Software for XPCS Measurements, Argonne National Laboratory, $17,130, PI: Laurence B. Lurio, 2014.
- “CC-NIE Integration: Collaborative Research: EPSON: Embracing Parallel Networks and Storage for Predictable End-to-End Data Movement”, National Science Foundation, $279,928, PI: Michael Papka, October 2014 – September 2017.
- Studies of Conventional and ERL-Based Recirculator Electron Cooling for an Electron Ion Collider, Department of Energy, $317,000, PI: Bela Erdelyi, August 2012 – August 2017.
- “Particle Therapy Research and Treatment,” US Department of Defense, PI: John Lewis, $9,400,000, September 1, 2010 – September 30, 2014.
General User Questions
General user questions or reports of problems should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Accounts, Projects, or Exploratory Discussion
Requests for new accounts or projects, or to engage the CRCD staff in potential collaborative work including scheduling an exploratory meeting to discuss how the CRCD resources might be used in your work, please send an email to Nick Karonis, email@example.com.